Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 2010 12 of 12

Well, I finally managed to publish my first 12 of 12 since July. I took all the photos for each month and even managed to edit them, but by the time I found time to do the edits it was a week or two later. Enough with the excuses, here is my day...

Oops, forgot to give credit to Chad Darnell for starting and maintaining the 12 of 12. ....Thanks Chad!

8:12am - Philadelphia (Roxborough), PA

Frost delay... can't play on frost without damaging the turf.















8:13am - Philadelphia (Roxborough)
Scout and lucky patrolling for vermin.















9:31am - Philadelphia (Roxborough)
Still some color left.


2:52pm - Philadelphia (Roxborough)
Been busy most of the day. Finally got some time to take a few more pics. This is the tenth green.
















2:53am - Philadelphia (Roxborough)
Need a big blower to take care of all the leaves we have.


3:07pm - Philadelphia (Roxborough)
Lucky is on the prowl.


















3:59pm - Philadelphia (Roxborough)
Some more color in the late afternoon sun.
















4:05pm - Philadelphia (Roxborough)
Here's old Lucy out on her daily stroll.




















5:26pm - Newton Square, PA
Beautiful colors at sunset.















5:42pm - Newton Square, PA
Mmmm... a nice cold IPA.




5:59pm - Newton Square, PA
More yum... NY Strip, roasted veggies, and Farro salad.

















7:20pm - Newton Square, PA
Get a quick pic of Janna on my way out.

3 comments:

Sunny Archibald said...

I love them all and have missed your posts. It's good to be busy, though, right? The picture of the 10th green has got to be my favorite. That tree is beautiful. I hope to see you next month.

Jill said...

Welcome back! Great shots!

corky said...

I spent many a Sunday morning "sweeping the dew." We had the first tee time as a standing tee time. Lots of frost delays, too. You pictures made me want to go shine up the clubs again.

Great shots, thanks for sharing your day.