Sunday, December 21, 2008

12 of 12 - 2008 Year in Review

January

This is my first picture I took for the 12 of 12 and maybe the best one all year.


February

It wouldn't be a true 12 without at least one food photo.

March

One of my favorite haunts that I left behind when I moved.

April

This panaorama stitched together pretty good. You have to open it to appreciate it.

May

Dogwood in bloom.









June

Needed one deer shot.
July

Frog enjoying the water.

August

A super macro shot of a dew drop.





September

Need a beer every now and then.
October

Couldn't forget Jac, she's part of the family now.










November

Couldn't find a more appropriate photo for November.
December

The photo I shot of the soaring hawk would have been a good one, but I thought the shot of this Bluebird perched in a patch of barren brush showed both the winter and the hope of the spring to come.

2 comments:

Sunny Archibald said...

Yay - you posted your recap. I love all your nature shots. So, I'm assuming you slow down considerably in the winter months. Where you going this year? Have a wonderful Christmas. S

Anonymous said...

You captured some great stuff over the year - thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!