Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 2010 12 of 12

Credit as always goes to Chad Darnell.

I had pesticide recertification seminar today. Actually today was the first of three days of seminars and trade show. I really didn't take any interesting shots, but here is my day:

PS: Next month I promise much more interesting shots from a much more interesting venue.

12:12 am Upper Darby, PA

Okay I finally got sucked in and joined Facebook last week... like I really have the time. The timing of the photo was purely coincidental... honest.

6:11 am Upper Darby, PA

Out of milk so it's straight espresso today.

6:12 am Upper Darby, PA

I installed three of those little hockey puck halogen under the counter lights. I got them from Ikea, my new most favorite store. the lights make a huge difference.

6:57 am Upper Darby, PA

A rare self portrait.

11:18 am King of Prussia, PA

Well, it's 5 o'clocok somewhere. Just a small Russian Imperial Stout while we wait for our food.

11:18 am King of Prussia, PA

So many choices.

11:50 am King of Prussia, PA

I had a tuna steak sandwich. It was good, but I had to wash it down with something.

12:42 pm King of Prussia, PA

Meeting room is too dark for photos. This chandelier was the only thing that was bright enuogh. This session was pretty boring.

4:05 am King of Prussia, PA

Seminar is over. Just need to get back to work, get something to eat, then home.

5:39 pm Bala Cynwyd, PA

Traffic was a pain as usual. I had to wait through 4 cycles just to travel 100 yards through this light.

5:59 pm Bala Cynwyd, PA

Stopped at Chilis for dinner. I behaved myself a little better than I did for lunch. Only one beer for dinner.

6:04 pm Bala Cynwyd, PA

Okay, maybe I didn't have the healthiest meal ...bacon cheeseburger, but I did sub out the fries for steamed veggies.













That's my day. Pretty dull, but next month will be much better... I promise.

3 comments:

Pete Cullen said...

Hey Gary, I've heard of some seminars and conventions in my time but that must be the most unusually themed one I've heard of :)

Nice work on the fries substitute, the burger does look pretty tasty though.

Sunny Archibald said...

Sorry you had to be in a seminar all day, but not too sorry. Looks like you had some free time to toss back a few beers and eat a pretty nice looking burger. Kudos on the vegetables.

Chris said...

Wow - I had to look to see if that was beer or wine. Of course right now, I wouldn't mind if it were both mixed together :)

Oh, right, congrats on the vegetables. Y'know, those are still healthy when they're deep fried ... I wish!

Nice 12!